If you're into excercising, staying healthy, working out and wanna know how to do all of that without spending a lot of money then read these Top Fitness Savings Trends happening in 2012 :
1. Lower Cost Health Clubs
- It can cost a lot of money to go to those expensive gyms that has a spa, a rec room a TV area and etc, so just hit up something low cost (Planet Fitness, Dolphins) you can still use the equipment and work out the same way minus coming out the pocket. You will see more of these low cost gyms in your neighborhood soon.
2. Challenging at Home Exercises
- An easy way to save is by buying a fitness workout DVD and do the workouts in your crib but make sure you don't get distracted. Workout DVD sales have went up since last year and are gonna up even more in 2012.
3. Unique Training Tools
- You don't have to buy equipment to excercise. Get creative and use cheaper things to get the most out of your workout. I read that sandbags are about to become popular in 2012, an easy way to get those arms toned.
4.Healthy Ready-Made Meals
- You've probably seen all commercials for these home delivery meals like Nutrisystem and Jenny Craig well there are about to be even more companies doing the same this year, look for Chef's Diet or Meal Movement they're suppose to be affordable. These are great for those of you who don't have time to shop for groceries are busy but work out and want to stay in shape.
Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing E-mail Click account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved.