Shain Gandee died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning. Shain, his uncle and a third person (who has yet to be identified) were driving in Shain’s 1984 Bronco when they stalled out in mud. They kept the truck running, likely for the heat, and because its exhaust pipe had apparently been submerged in mud, it caused the gas to leak back into the car. RIP!
NOTE: This thread is moderated, comments will not post immediately.
Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing E-mail Click account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved.