Funkmaster Flex


Chris Kelly's death was a result of a drug overdose. According to his mother, he had been using heroin and cocaine heavily the night before his passing.

According to TMZ,

"An investigator from the Fulton County Medical Examiner's Office in Atlanta said a toxicology screening showed the 34-year-old died with a fatal mixture of drugs in his system."

Check out this creepy video of Kelly just 2 and a half hours prior to his passing trying to rap while being heavily impaired by drugs:



Leave a comment:

· Subscribe to comments
Be the first to comment here.