This Sunday 10/6/13 on HOT 97 Street Soldiers with Lisa Evers
ROAD RAGE OUTRAGE: Range Rover vs motorcycle riders, who's to blame?
This Sunday 10/6/13 on HOT 97 Street Soldiers with Lisa Evers, we're talking about "ROAD RAGE OUTRAGE: Range Rover vs motorcycle riders, who's to blame?"
You've seen the video of the motorcycle riders on the West Side Highway, and the Range Rover that ran over at least one of the bikers. But what's the real story? Some say the Range Rover driver, who had his wife and 2 year old daughter with him, was in fear for his life when he was surrounded by the motorcycles. Others say he was clearly wrong for running someone over and trying to get away. Some of the motorcycle riders that were there say a minor accident turned into a very dangerous situation.
We're looking for opinions on all sides of this controversy. What would you do?
1) Motorcycle riders who were there.
2) Drivers and pedestrians who feel the motorcycles are out of control and getting worse.
3) A psychologist or anger management specialist who can talk about road rage.
4) Survivors of hit and run accidents.
5) Law enforcement or insurance expert who can tell us how common this is, and is it getting worse.
We will be broadcasting LIVE and taking phone calls... This Sunday 10/06/2013 @ Hot 97FM Studios in NYC. If you fit the description and would like to come on the show, or would like to recommend someone for the topic, please reach out to me ASAP via EMAIL: email@example.com and I will send you more details. And TUNE into Hot 97 Street Soldiers Every Sunday 9am - 10am or call us LIVE 1.800.223.9797