This Sunday, 11/10/13 on HOT 97 Street Soldiers with Lisa Evers, we're talking about "MAKING IT IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY:
What does it really take?
The music industry has never been more competitive. At the same time, digital technology has made it easier than ever before for anyone who thinks they're an artist to make music. But what separates the stars from from the rest? We're looking for the following guests to help us break it down:
1) An up and coming rapper who already has a following and a game plan for their career.
2) An aspiring hip hop/R & B singer who can talk about the challenges and lessons learned.
2) An A & R at a major label who can talk about what they look for in artists they sign.
3) A music journalist who can give us the big picture about what and who's hot right now.
4) A manager who can talk about the hidden pitfalls for aspiring artists.
5) A branding expert who's worked with names we all know and can talk about the many ways a popular artist can make money and expand their career.
We will be broadcasting LIVE and taking phone calls... This Sunday 11/10/2013 @ Hot 97FM Studios in NYC. If you fit the description and would like to come on the show, or would like to recommend someone for the topic, please reach out to me ASAP via EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you more details. And TUNE into Hot 97 Street Soldiers Every Sunday 9am - 10am or call us LIVE 1.800.223.9797