This Sunday 1/5/14 (HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR... SOLDIERS) on HOT 97 Street Soldiers with Lisa Evers, we're talking about "SOCIAL MEDIA MAKEOVERS: Is your digital profile holding you back?"
People you're dating do it, people you used to date do it, and now college admissions officers and employers are doing it....checking out what you say and post (those crazy vacation pics for example) on social media, and making judgements and decisions based on it.
It's cost some people their relationships. It's cost others the job they thought was theirs. It's cost students the college admission they really wanted.
We're looking for guests who have been affected by this in a variety of ways, and experts who can give our audience advice about how to clean up their on line act before it's too late.
We're looking for the following guests:
1) A social media junkie - someone who is constantly on social media and can talk about some of the crazier things people post.
2) An online reputation expert who can talk about what is most damaging, and what can be most helpful to your career.
3) A Hip Hop artist who has used social media to expand their brand and fan base and boost their career.
4) Someone who has been abused or misrepresented on social media.
5) A tech writer or other digital expert who can talk about the best ways to handle social media.
6) Another social media expert who can talk about the positive things social media can do, like raising money for good causes and charities.
7) Someone with an interesting or unusual social media story.
If you fit the description and would like to come on the show, or would like to recommend someone for the topic, please reach out to me ASAP via EMAIL: email@example.com and I will send you more details. And TUNE into Hot 97 Street Soldiers Every Sunday 9am - 10am or call us LIVE 1.800.223.9797