Sunday 7/28/13 On HOT 97 Street Soldiers With Lisa Evers:
GETTING A JOB AND GETTING PAID! Where are the jobs? How do you get hired?
Sunday 7/28/13 On HOT 97 Street Soldiers With Lisa Evers: GETTING A JOB AND GETTING PAID! Where are the jobs? How do you get hired?
This Sunday 7/28/13 on HOT 97 Street Soldiers with Lisa Evers: "GETTING A JOB AND GETTING PAID: Where are the jobs? How do you get hired? Is your resume hurting you or helping you?"
We're taking a look at the the hottest areas of job opportunities for young adults with or without a college education, and the key attributes you need to beat out the competition and make that job yours. We're looking for guests who can break it all down for us in the following areas:
1) A career consultant who can talk about the industries that are most in need of new talent and have the most opportunities.
2) An executive with one of New York's digital companies who can tell us about the explosion of growth in digital jobs, and what kind of training you need to go after them.
3) A career counselor or employment agency staffer who can tell us how to get yourself noticed - the right resume, the right approach...how to separate yourself from the pack.
4) Someone in the early twenties with or without a college education looking for a full time job.
5) A business owner who can tell us what he or she looks for when they're hiring people.
We will be broadcasting LIVE and taking phone calls... This Sunday 7/28/2013 @ Hot 97FM Studios in NYC. If you fit the description and would like to come on the show, or would like to recommend someone for the topic, please reach out to me ASAP via EMAIL: email@example.com and I will send you more details. And TUNE into Hot 97 Street Soldiers Every Sunday 9am - 10am or call us LIVE 1.800.223.9797