We're taking a close and brutally honest look at what women are really doing, not the Facebook fantasies and facades.
Women continue to make tremendous progress and break barriers in many areas, but at the same time the scandal queens and sex video vixens seem to get the most attention.
So do the mistresses and super successful "side chicks," like the Olivia Pope character in "Scandal" and Mary Jane Paul in "Being Mary Jane." We've seen real life alleged homewreckers like singer LeeAnn Rimes and Angelina Jolie on a very long list...a list that cuts across every social, economic, racial and ethnic category.
If you do what's usually considered "wrong," does it even matter anymore?
From sleeping your way to the top, to trading sex for expensive gifts, to having an affair with a married man, is this the new normal? And why is it becoming more common with women who are educated and have high powered careers and are supposed to have other options?
We're looking for the following guests:
1) A successful female entrepreneur or career woman who believes if you do it the right way, it will pay off in the end. She must be able to talk honestly and openly about what she's experienced.
2) A woman who says men are there to be used for whatever you can get from them, because it's a 2 way street. Someone who works as an escort, exotic dancer or friend with lots of deluxe benefits is ideal. We will protect your true identity.
3) An outspoken male commentator, writer or relationship counselor/coach who says women today don't care if a man is married or in a relationship, and has controversial opinions about women.
4) A strong and vocal women's advocate who says women are breaking glass ceilings but are still way behind in pay equity and some career opportunities.....and that women should worry more about getting an education and developing their talents than getting a man to take them shopping.
5) An honest and fearless man who can talk about how he views women, and how he categorizes them, and say what a lot of guys are thinking but won't say in the open.
If necessary, we will protect your identity.
If you fit the description and would like to come on the show, or would like to recommend someone for the topic, please reach out to me ASAP via EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you more details. And TUNE into Hot 97 Street Soldiers Every Sunday 9am - 10am or call us LIVE 1.800.223.9797
Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing E-mail Click account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.