**Beauty in the Stars!
This column evolved from doing thousands of astrology readings for major cosmetic firms and discovering that one’s natural beauty of healthy skin and healthy hair is revealed in the astrology chart. Based on a person’s planets their beauty requirements can be different from the next person’s due to the energies and aspects of the planets. Beauty is not only skin deep, but it is revealed in the astrology chart. Make up and cosmetics in my opinion should be used to enhance ones own natural beauty and not cover up. This column is concerned with accentuating what you’re born with and having your own unique beauty naturally!
If you have a question about why certain things are happening with your skin, hair or what are the best colors to use for job interview, love, inspiration and over all well being. Contact me at Kimallen.com or email@example.com
Astro Energy Color Readings:
Energy Colors are helpful to create energetic vibrations within the mind, body or spirit. To gain the maximum use, you can wear the color of the week, or meditate on your energy color when faced with situations that require a certain course of action.
Energy Colors for the Week:
1. Aries: Your energy color for the week is navy blue. No matter what distressing thing is said to you, ignore it! You’ll notice that the more peaceful you are, the more irritated a certain person will be because they can’t seem to get under yours skin. By mid week your conversations can get real stressful. Think before you speak, and plan before you act! Blue is the color of peace.
2 Taurus: Your energy color for the week is grey. You can have a real issue in keeping matters uncomplicated in your love life. People begin to unexpectedly turn up and this can disturb a current love situation. Honesty is the best policy this week. Secrets from the past are due to be revealed very soon. Grey is a calming color for the mind.
3. Gemini: Your energy color for the week is jade green. Don’t let matters in your personal life get in the way of doing a good job at work this week. The energies of prosperity are all around and you need to be aware of them to take advantage. Keep your personal life and job life separate! The color jade green is a color of growth and prosperity.
4. Cancer: Your energy color for the week is light brown. Being attentive to loved ones and family members will be a must this week. Someone you love will have a problem and only you’re able to help them. Be patient and considerate to those in need. You’ll never know when you’ll need assistance, so remember, ‘what goes around, comes around!’ Brown is a color of stability and strength.
5. Leo: Your energy color for the week is violet. Avoid having issues about money this week. If someone you love needs a little financial help, go ahead and help them out without the thought of repayment. Chances are family members are not going to pay you back anyway. So, it if is in your spirit to give, give with no expectations! Violet is a high spiritual color. It assists with spiritual awareness.
6. Virgo: Your energy color for the week is vermillion (deep reddish orange). Don’t bicker about money this week. If you feel that you’re not earning enough or that you don’t ever seem to have enough, this is the week to do something about it. Start looking for a better paying job. Someone you know will help you! Vermillion is an uplifting and energizing color.
7. Libra: Your energy color for the week is ochre (extremely light yellow). Now is the time to get rid of a few bad habits. The New Year is still fresh and if you haven’t begun your resolutions, this is the week to get started! Don’t worry about what others will think if you have to rid a few unfaithful friends. You know in your heart what you have to do! Yellow is a communication color and is good for positive thinking.
8. Scorpio: Your energy color for the week is carmine (deep ruby red). Avoid from letting your social life get in the way of your career success. If you’re too busy texting, emailing or calling your friends and not paying attention to the quality of your work, chances are you won’t have a job soon. Get your priorities in order this week! Carmine is a power color that brings inner strength.
9. Sagittarius: Your energy color for the week is cobalt blue. Be careful of jealousy! There are people around you who don’t like that you’re seeming to do well or getting firmly on your feet when it comes to money or relationships. Your enemies are strong this week, so watch your back. Blue is a color of trust. Surround yourself with only those you can trust this week!
10. Capricorn: Your energy color is dark red. Everything you do will be watched carefully this week. If you get the impression that someone is spying you, you’re right. Your visibility in the world is extremely high this week. Be mindful of your actions, and carry yourself with dignity. Because you never know just who it is that is watching you! Bordeaux red is an energy color of external power.
11. Aquarius: Your energy color is forest green. This is not the week to settle for less! If you want a better job, look for one, if you want better associates, start networking and if you desire a better love, begin to socialize. The truth is that nothing is going to be given to you! You have to go get it! You get the green light for ‘let’s get things moving’ this week! Forest green is an action color.
12. Pisces: Your energy color is plum. Stand your ground Pisces! Don’t let loved ones push you around. If you’re in a situation where you feel mistreated or unloved, it time to make positive changes. Don’t be afraid of telling someone what you really feel. It will make you feel better and give them something important to think about! Get more passion in your life this week!. Plum is a passionate color.
Astro Beauty Question of the Week:
I have a birthday coming up this week. My birth date is 1/20/89. What are the best energy colors for me? I am trying to change jobs and seem to run into a problem during interviews. Is there something I can add to my wardrobe to give me the edge when I am having a face to face?
Thank you, Lisa.
Happy birthday Lisa! Capricorns should see a definite improvement in their careers this year. Based on your planets;Capricorn Sun, Cancer Moon, Aquarius Mercury, your best color combination would be charcoals, silvers and ultra marine blue. A nice charcoal grey suit with an ultra marine shirt or sweater would be just what you would need to give the impression of confidence. The vibration of the color blue is one of communication. So choosing to wear a splash of blue during your interview would make the interviewer more comfortable in talking with you longer and it would enhance your ability to speak better as well! Good luck!
The Weekly Beauty Tip: Comes from Yoga expert Kim Jones and she sees the benefits of doing yoga and the improvement of health and natural beauty: Yes it is true that yoga can help your beauty from the inside out. You've heard countless stories of the stressed out person who finds relief and inner peace spending time on their yoga mat, breathing deeply, twisting and stretching the body into positions many find unimaginable! But let’s take a quick look at the less talked about beauty benefits from yoga.
Healthy Looking Skin! Yes, regularly practicing yoga can lead to healthier looking skin. Why? Inverted postures (postures where you are upside down like headstands and handstands) help improve circulation in your cheeks and eyes contributing giving healthier looking skin and more vibrancy. Also practicing some of the yogic breathing methods helps oxygenate the blood, which also lead to healthier looking skin.
1.Improved Posture - Emphasis on proper alignment of the body in the yoga postures leads to improved posture which always looks good!
2.Improved Digestion – There are many yoga postures that require you to twist your body and these twisting postures help stimulate digestion which can lead to healthier looking skin and help reduce bloating.
While I have mentioned just a few of the beauty benefits that come from practicing yoga, it’s important to value the benefits that yoga has for the mind, spirit and body as a whole. Yoga is a great tool that helps develop our beauty from within and allows you to radiate from the inside out to the world. Kim Jones, certified yoga instructor and owner of Urbantranquility.com
I got a lot of emails last week for people interested in knowing more about the oils that work wonders during the cold weather. Here is a list of facial oils that will keep the skin moisturized during the harsh winter conditions.
1. Almond Oil: Light weight & good for most skin types, especially dry, inflamed, or itchy skin.
2. Apricot Kernel Oil: A versatile moisturizer. It is lightweight and good for most skin types. It also helps with delicate skin around the eye’s and throat. It aids with skin tightening.
3. Castor Oil: Very thick, deep emollient oil. It is excellent for dry & mature skin. It is also great for treating eczema & psoriasis.
4. Avocado Oil: Rich & thick, High in vitamins A, B1, B2, D & E, great for dry & dull skin, leaves a protective barrier on skin.
5. Vitamin E Oil: Is high in vitamins. Aids in scar prevention.
6. Cocoa Butter: Excellent for dry & maturing skin.
7. Shea Butter: Highly emollient, skin-softener.
8. Coconut Oil: Protective emollient properties, great for dry skin & hair.
9. Grape seed Oil: A lightweight oil that absorbs quickly. Great for blemished skin.
10. Jojoba Oil: Penetrates well, leaves no oily residue, excellent conditioner for hair, scalp, skin & nails.
If you have any questions about beauty, colors or the planets contact me at Kimallenastro@gmail.com
4: This is a link to www.hot97.com/Pics/bloggers/BKJen/colorbrown.jpg #full**