What Colors Work Best For You? What Colors Bring Out The Best Cosmic Energies In The New Year?
Astro Colors For Empowerment
Beauty in the Stars!
This column evolved from doing thousands of astrology readings for major cosmetic firms and discovering that one’s natural beauty of healthy skin and healthy hair is revealed in the astrology chart. Based on a person’s planets their beauty requirements can be different from the next person’s due to the energies and aspects of the planets. Beauty is not only skin deep, but it is revealed in the astrology chart. Make up and cosmetics in my opinion should be used to enhance ones own natural beauty and not cover up. This column is concerned with accentuating what you’re born with and having your own unique beauty naturally!
If you have a question about why certain things are happening with your skin, hair or what are the best colors to use for job interview, love, inspiration and over all well being send me an email to Astro Beauty at email@example.com
Astro Colors for the Week:
1. Aries: Your Astro Color for the week is red. Your current energy is finding more independence and financial freedom.
2. Taurus: Your Astro Color for the week is brown. Your current cosmic energy is personal expansion and freedom.
3. Gemini: Your Astro Color for the week is light blue. Your current cosmic energy is finding faith and redefining personal goals.
4. Cancer: Your Astro Color for the week is dark blue. Your current cosmic energy is more social activity and finding courage in career.
5. Leo: Your Astro Color for the week is dark red. Your current cosmic energy is expanding one’s talents and seeking greater career options.
6. Virgo: Your Astro Color for the week is green. Your current cosmic energy is self awareness and financial security.
7. Libra: Your Astro Color for the week is deep pink. Your current cosmic energy is financial security and relationship issues.
8. Scorpio: Your Astro Color for the week is indigo. Your current cosmic energy is establishing better relationships (love, business and friendships),shifting work options.
9. Sagittarius: Your Astro Color is orange. Your current cosmic energy is expanding work and career options, seek change in social life.
10. Capricorn: Your Astro Color is dark brown. Your current cosmic energy is creativity, relaxation and making home adjustments.
11. Aquarius: Your Astro Color is turquoise blue. Your current cosmic energy is finding time for family and better communication.
12. Pisces: Your Astro Color is aqua blue-green. Your current cosmic energy is getting more knowledge, finding more ways of increasing income.
Astro Beauty Question of the Week:
Good morning Kim,
My question for the Astro Beauty Blog is - my birthday is October 20, 1961 and I have slow growing hair since I transformed to natural hair and my edges are breaking
Dear N; Looking at your chart there are a few things that jump out… for instance, you need a lot of moisture in your system. The cells in your body need lots of water. You have a few water planets, but they are not allowed to flow the water element freely. Are you drinking a good amount of H2O during the day? Start with at least 3 glasses a day and see if you see a change in the way you feel and look. Your hair is an extension of your body and it reflects what is being put into the body, and how you're maintaining yourself. You have a mutable Sun and Moon, which might indicate that you start things and possibly change your mind in the mist of them. In other words, you start a diet, or beauty regime and suddenly stop and do something different. For the next 4 weeks put more water in the body and more moisture conditioning on the hair to see if there is a change. Your planets indicate that heat with moisture on the hair can make a definite improvement! Let me know how it works for you? And be sure to handle your hair with more patience.
Beauty Tip Of The Week:
The Weekly Beauty Tip concerning cold weather skin care comes from Skin Specialist Kim Montgomery in Dallas Texas:
Maintaining your skin's moisture during the winter: Winter can be very drying to the skin, due to the cold elements. It is very important that it is kept moisturized and hydrated to protect it from drying out and eventually cracking as well as creating wrinkles. Dry skin does not have the ability to retain moisture so you will have to be in charge of maintaining your skin's balance. I use Grape seed Oil or Almond Oil, because those oils quickly penetrate into the skin. Once it is applied, I allow the steam from the shower to mix with the oil for about 2 to 3 minutes so that the moisturization process will mix well and penetrate into the skin. When I have completed that, I wipe the face and pat it dry. Use an organic moisturizing face cream. Once it’s applied to face, you can then apply your make up. You also have to drink at least 4 to 6 cups of water daily to keep your insides nourished as well. Doing these will keep your skin moisturized on the inside and from harsh elements on the outside!! Esthetician Kimberly Montgomery. Dallas, Texas
Email your beauty issues to Astrologer Kim Allen Astro Beauty at firstname.lastname@example.org