Kris Kross member Chris Kelly passed away on May 1st in his Atlanta home, and we now have the reason.
The 34-year-old died due to a drug overdose, according to a Georgia medical examiner.
Investigator Betty Honey of the Fulton County Medical Examiner's office in Atlanta said that a toxicology screening showed Kelly had mixed drugs in his system when he was pronounced dead. However, the specific drugs were not named.
According to Foxnews.com, Kelly’s mother told investigators he used cocaine and heroin the night before his death and he has a history of drug abuse.
So sad and unfortunate...
Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing E-mail Click account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.