Kriss Kross Member Chris Kelly's Toxicology Results Reveal An Overdose

Kris Kross member Chris Kelly passed away on May 1st in his Atlanta home, and we now have the reason.

The 34-year-old died due to a drug overdose, according to a Georgia medical examiner.

Investigator Betty Honey of the Fulton County Medical Examiner's office in Atlanta said that a toxicology screening showed Kelly had mixed drugs in his system when he was pronounced dead. However, the specific drugs were not named.

According to Foxnews.com, Kelly’s mother told investigators he used cocaine and heroin the night before his death and he has a history of drug abuse.

So sad and unfortunate...