Stage Name: Ty Styllez
Birthplace: Hartford, CT
1. Describe your sound.
More of an unorthodox blend.
2. Who are the top 5 artists (dead or alive) that inspires you?
3. How did you know this is what you wanted to do?
When I heard my voice through the speakers.
4. What’s the name of the first track you ever recorded? What was your inspiration behind it?
The first track I recorded was the “Cam’ron Down and out” instrumental. Was a fan of Dipset sound as a teen.
5. First person you ever saw in concert & where.
The first person I saw in concert was a local artist, “Tripsup.” The location was at Club Vine, Downtown Hartford.
6. Tell us about your first performance.
My first performance was at Club Vine Downtown Hartford. ”Open Mic”. I performed 2 two records. “Glued to me” and “Meek Mill level freestyle.”
7. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Indirectly crossed four lanes speeding to take an exit after a video shoot. Was stopped by state troopers four cars deep.
8. What has been your favorite quarantine hobby?
Making music, beats , eating, and watching classic movies.
9. What Made You Submit Your Music To Who’s Next?
Came across the flyer on Instagram and realized this was a great opportunity for me to present my music.
10. Let us know why YOU are Next.
My sound and style touch souls.
11. Shout out your social handles & where people can find your music.
Check out two of Ty Styllez’s songs:
Take a look at Juicy J and TT Torrez reviewing his music and giving feedback: