Photo credit – (Right to left) Johnny Nunez/WireImage/Getty Images, Matthew Simmons/Getty Images For dcp/Getty Images, Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic/Getty Images
March is Women’s History Month, and all month long people around the world recognize and honor amazing women.
A perfect way to celebrate is a “girl power” playlist! Here are five songs you can add to get you in the spirit:
1. “Inside” by HoodCelebrityy. This song is a reminder to women to always love yourself. It also talks about not worrying about other women. Listen to the track:
2. Ariana Grande’s “Thank u, next” is the perfect breakup/I’m over you song. She even name drops some of her exes and talks about lessons she’s learned from them. Check it out:
3. Ella Mai is letting these dudes know not to play with her time! In her single “Shot Clock,” she sings about making it clear to a guy that she’s not waiting around for him! Watch the video here:
4. “A No No” by Mariah Carey is the anthem for the boys women want absolutely nothing to do with! To the point where it’s not even worth replying to their messages anymore. Listen here:
5. Classics never get old. Beyoncé’s “Diva” can unleash any women’s inner “Sasha Fierce.” Throughout the song, Queen Bey is reminding the ladies that anything men can do, women can do too!