Photo Credit: Bryan Bedder/Getty Images
When Remy Ma steps out, she shows out with a killer wardrobe her friends and fans would die for. And when she hits the stage, she never fails to deliver a full set with dope lyrics and an ensemble to match – and she’s been doing it since she dropped her debut album, There’s Something About Remy…
Now, 12 years later, the New York native is still entertaining fans across the world, and she does it in style every time.
Check out seven of Remy’s hottest performance looks below.
1. Remy Ma hit BET’s 106 & Park stage like “I’m here!”
Photo Credit: Bennett Raglin/Getty Images
2. Remy Ma killed the stage at another Hot 97 Summer Jam.
Photo Credit: Manny Carabel/Getty Images
3. The BX raptress took over the Ruff Ryders and Friends Reunion Tour Past, Present and Future at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center.
Photo Credit: John Lamparski/Getty Images
4. Remy stepped onto the ESSENCE Festival stage ready to rock.
Photo Credit: Josh Brasted/Getty Images
5. Remy MA showed up at Hot 97’s Hot For The Holidays concert and turned all the way up.
Photo Credit: Dave Kotinsky/Getty Images
6. Remy Ma showed up and showed out with Fat Joe by her side at another Hot 97 Summer Jam.
Photo Credit: Johnny Nunez/Getty Images
7. Remy knows she be killin’ them, and she did just that during the TIDAL X takeover at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.