As we know by now, the Coronavirus has sparked severe panic as it continues to spread across the country, and we have to take matters into our own hands.
Although, there is no specific treatment or vaccine to prevent COVID-19, a few helpful and effective preventive measures is basic everyday health precautions like washing your hands frequently, avoiding contact with your mouth, eyes, and nose with unwashed hands can help keep you safe from infection. It is HIGHLY recommended to practice social distancing.
What is social distancing? You may have seen this term floating all over social media, and even trending on Twitter. To make it quite simple- you should be maintaining a healthy distance between yourself and other people, at least six feet.
Now, this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t leave your house. It’s totally okay to take a causal stroll, walk your dog, exercise on your balcony- the point of social distancing is to avoid close contact with your peers as well as strangers, not to drive yourself crazy.
Here’s a list of total binge-worthy show that will keep your mind occupied, and keep you entertained!
10. If you’re not already, you’ll be completely hooked on Netflix’s original series- You. The series has 2 seasons and would take you about 16 hours to watch. Season 3 is on the way, so now is your time to catch up.
9. Here’s the show EVERYONE is talking about. In a strange way, your eyes will be glued to Tiger King available on Netflix.
8. You should already be caught up on Breaking Bad, but if you’re not- here’s the perfect time.
7. Turn on your Hulu and get into Snowfall, you can catch all three season now. Be prepared to be on the edge of your seat and watch as a entrepreneurial young Black man navigates the street of South Central.
6. Speaking oh Hulu, Kerry Washington and Reese Witherspoon did EXACTLY what they needed to do in Little Fires Everything. Once you start the show, your eyes will be glued. New episodes are released every Wednesday.
5. If your on social media, you’ve been seeing this show All American floating around. Check it out on Netflix and see for yourself.
4. Newly released on Netflix, the docu-series Self -Made: Inspired By The Life Of Madam C.J. Walker is entertaining, yet informative.
3. Ladies, this one is for you. Watch the trailer for Good Girls on Netlfix below, and rush over to Netflix to watch it.
2. Ozark on Netflix is a HIT, the show is three seasons in so you have plenty of time to catch up.
1. And coming in at number 1, On My Block will have you hook. It’s the story of “In a rough inner-city Los Angeles neighborhood, four smart, funny and streetwise teens find their lifelong friendship tested as they begin high school.” We’ll have to wait until 2021 for the fourth season, but you can catch the first three seasons on Netflix NOW.