More details surrounding the Jonathan Majors case has been revealed.
According to reports, Jonathan Majors’ ex and accuser, Grace Jabbari, has been summoned to appear in a New York courtroom to accept the assault charge.
We previously reported the actor was arrested in New York on March 25 for allegedly physically abusing his ex Grace Jabbari during an argument. Majors denied those claims and said that the altercation happened the other way around. He says Jabbari became physical after she seen text messages in his phone from another woman.
Majors and his legal team has maintained his innocence from the beginning. His lawyer, Priya Chaudhry, states “from the beginning, we have said Jonathan Majors is innocent and provably the victim here. Last week, for the first time, Mr. Majors met with the NYPD to present them with evidence of what really happened on that night. Within hours of viewing the evidence, and conducting their own thorough investigation, the NYPD found probable cause to arrest Grace Jabbari for assaulting Jonathan Majors.”
Majors is set to appear in court on October 25.