(Photo Credit: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images)
On Monday (Sept 24), Lil Xan went on Instagram to give his fans a heads up that he was headed to the hospital as he was sitting in the back of an ambulance.
The reason might be one of the weirdest you could remember.
He later went on Instagram Live to clear up the fact that he wasn’t being emitted because of a drug overdose.
“Went to the hospital today. Getting ready to pack for this tour. I just want to let everybody know that I was in the hospital for not due to any drugs, but I guess I ate too many hot Cheetos and it ripped something in my stomach open a little bit and I puked a little blood. So we good.”
See the clip below.