Young Joc has debuted a bald head after betting that Tory Lanez would not be found guilty in the Megan Thee Stallion shooting case.
“I’ma just say this, okay? I made a bet with Shyneka and Shawty Shawty on my morning show that if Tory is found guilty, I’ll shave my head,” Young Joc said during an interview with Vlad TV before court proceedings. “I’ll shave my whole head bald. I told Shyneka if Tory [is] innocent, she gotta come to work with the braids that be under the weave. Can’t get them fresh, I need the weave patted down braids, the Beyoncé pat my weave braids. She gotta come to work like that.”
As previously reported by HOT 97, Tory Lanez was accused of shooting the “Savage” rapper with a semiautomatic 9mm handgun during an argument in Los Angeles, California on July 12 of 2020. This incident resulted in a foot injury that Megan Thee Stallion had to receive medical treatment for. After eight days of trial, two days of closing arguments and a day of deliberations, Tory Lanez was found guilty of all three charges against him. He faces up to 22 years in prison and deportation to his birthplace in Canada.
On Tuesday (Dec. 27), Young Joc showed that he was a man of his word by allowing his “Morning Takeover” co-host Shyneka, shave his head bald.