Polo G Reveals He Was Previously Hospitalized For ‘Almost Overdosing’

(Photo by Timothy Norris/WireImage)

Polo G opens up about how his pain turns into his success.

He shared via Instagram that he was previously hospitalized for almost “overdosing” on some “pills.” Following his stay at the hospital, he reveals that he left and went to go shoot a music video. The video for “Heartless” went on to become platinum and now has 100M views.

“Back story Fa Dat video I was Fresh out the hospital bed From almost overdosing Onnem pills I pop right back out & Shoot Dat Video now dat B-tch Platinum w 100ms By it”

Watch the video below.