Photo Credit: Lisa Maree Williams / Getty Images
New Year’s Eve is the biggest party night of the year, and clubs RAKE in the dough. Everyone is looking to have the time of their lives on December 31 and bring in the next chapter the right way, so these venues shell out more cash than usual for celebrities to come through and make the night even more special.
TMZ got their hands on contracts for a few of your favorite celebs, and reveal how much each one pocketed this weekend to perform and/or host for a little over an hour:
- Ja Rule and Ashanti – $125k each for their show in Australia
- Fetty Wap – $100k for his show at Playa del Carmen in Mexico
- Jeezy – $250k for his show in Detroit, then another $65k for the afterparty
- Young Dolph – $40k to perform in North Carolina
- Lil Uzi Vert – $50k to host in Hollywood
- Boosie – $75k to perform in Indiana
Now, these prices do pale in comparison to what superstars like J. Lo (who would have raked in $1 million had she not cancelled to spend NYE with Drake!), Nicki Minaj ($500k) and others took in, but it’s still WAY more than any of us made over the weekend, huh?