May 2, 2022

50 Cent Pulls His New Show ‘The Massacre’ From STARZ

50 Cent Celebrity
50 Cent Pulls His New Show ‘The Massacre’ From STARZ

50 Cent says he didn’t not to move forward wit STARz.

It’s no secret that 50 and the STARz network currently has a rocky relationship.

We previously reported that the music mogul recent called the network out and said he’s “getting the f*ck away” from them. “this is me packing my stuff, STARZ sucks, my deal is up over here I’m out. They Renewed High town and FORCE is the highest rated show they have sitting in limbo. If I told you how much dumb shit I deal with over here. you would think they all went to school on a small yellow bus.”

Now Fif explains that the new show he was unveiling will no longer live on STARz. “Hey guys i decided i don’t want to move forward with The Massacre in STARZ production slate. It’s a waste of time and money, and it doesn’t fit the new Premium women’s mandate over there. It was a companion piece with snoops (Murder was the case) Ill find a new network better fit to tell my story Lionsgate,” he wrote on Instagram.

Take a look below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by 50 Cent (@50cent)

X