August 24, 2021

A Judge Increased Tory Lanez’ Bail After He Violated Megan Thee Stallion Restraining Order

A Judge Increased Tory Lanez’ Bail After He Violated Megan Thee Stallion Restraining Order

Tory Lanez has to be careful! 

A judge found that the singer/rapper violated Megan Thee Stallion’s restraining order. The violation happened when DaBaby brought Tory out during his controversial Rolling Loud set. Tory was a surprise guest right after Megan performed. 

As reported in Pitchfork, Tory’s bail was increased to $250,000 from $190,000. The article points out a judge told the Canadian artist he’s facing 22 years in prison. Judge Keith Borjon said, 

“They could have filed an additional charge based on violating the protective order because that’s a violation of law, as well. You do not want to be doing things like this, sir. You have the means and the [money] and a lot of smart people around you to advise you as to how you should be conducting your life so we don’t have to have hearings like this.”

Last year, Tory was accused of shooting Megan Thee Stallion. He was arrested and charged with felony assault. After the incident, Meg filed a restraining order against Tory, and he was ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from Meg. 

Tory continues to claim he’s innocent and says he didn’t do it. The case is still ongoing, we’ll keep you updated as it continues to unfold.

X