Photo credit: NurPhoto / Getty Images
2019 is right around the corner! What’s your plans for New Years Eve? Well, if you’re in the New York/ New Jersey area, here’s a list of all the fun things you and your family can do to safely bring in the new year.
- People from all around the world travel to bring in the New Year at one New York City’s prize traditions, Times Square New Year’s Eve celebration. Watch the ball drop, and enjoy some musical acts, and a lot more entertainment. It is suggested that you get to Times Square early so you can see the ball drop.
- If you rather stay home, and warm, you can watch a live stream of the Times Square New Year’s Eve celebration.
- For a more relaxed night, you can enjoy some fireworks in Prospect Park. Including some live music, fireworks and hot chocolate. Who can turn down fireworks and hot cocoa? Click here for other firework options in the City.
- If you enjoy music, and good vibes, you can hit up any club in NYC for a holiday party.
- A nice restuarant with your family, or your bae is also an option.
- Most importantly, whatever you decide to do- remember to be safe, and take Uber if you’re planning on turning up.