photo credit: Shutterstock
Often times it’s hard for many to get a good night’s rest. This could be due to insomnia, anxiety, or simply just your thoughts keeping you up. Sleepless nights can also result from stress, anxiety, depression, or poor sleep habits. Below we have listed some natural sleep remedies to help you get some good sleep!
- Limit your caffeine and alcohol intake.
- Go to sleep when you’re tired.
- Exercise more.
- Try meditation.
- Drink Chamomile Tea.
- Keep a journal. If you write down your problems, it will take them off your mind.
- Try to remove the clocks in your bedroom- as it puts “time pressure on you.”
- Avoid taking naps, therefore when it’s time be done time- You’ll be nice and sleepy.
- Set a sleep schedule.
- Consult with a doctor.