Good news for Megan fans!
Earlier today we reported Hot Girl Meg was having some issues with a contract she signed with 1501 Certified Entertainment that was preventing her from dropping new music.
She says she was only 20 when she signed it and didn’t fully understand some of the terms. For example, under the agreement, the deal says, “1501 Certified to get 60% of her recording income. The remaining 40% goes to her, but she has to use that to pay engineers, mixers and featured artists who work on the songs,” TMZ reports.
Now that Meg is 25, she wanted to renegotiate but her label had other plans. Reported on TMZ reports, a judge granted her a temporary restraining order which prevents her label from blocking the music she plans to drop on Friday.
Hopefully, they can get everything situated. Megan still has a management deal with Roc Nation.
NEW MUSIC WILL BE DROPPING 🙏🏽🔥
— TINA SNOW (@theestallion) March 3, 2020