(Photo by Michael Kovac/Getty Images)
Last night’s episode of ‘Power’ seemed to be a bit of a drag. Although it wasn’t what fans were expecting, it did help eliminate Paz, Angela’s sister, from being a suspect in Ghost’s murder.
With only three episodes left and five suspects remaining, it’s becoming really difficult to narrow it down to who actually shot Ghost. Due to the ending of last night’s episode, there are many theories that can be made on you actually pulled the triggered for next week’s episode.
Below are five predictions of things that can happen in next week’s episode.
1. Kate (Tommy’s Mother) reveals she had something to do with Ghost’s murder. In one of the last scenes, Kate makes a surprise appearance while at the lawyer’s office and says that she couldn’t wait to tell her “other son”.
2. The new episode will be about Tasha and she will reveal that she actually killed Ghost, although it would be too easy after everything he put her through.
3. Paz finds Tommy and threatens to kill him for killing Angela or she goes to the Feds and turns Tommy in.
4. Paz and Sax plot to kill both Ghost and Tommy.
5. Tate convinces Ramona to kill Ghost so that he can be back in the running.
What do you think will happen in the next episode of Power?