Photo credit – Roman Samborskyi/Shutterstock
If you met a new boo or want to spice up your dating life, check out these winter date ideas that will really impress your partner!
1. Who is down for a “Bird Box” date? Minus the dark force! You can dine at CAMAJE in NYC in blindfolded. The purpose of this experience is to use your other senses instead of your eyes. Although you’re blindfolded, the dining area is well lit and the menu is a secret until you arrive. If you’re interested you can purchase tickets here.
2. You can still have outdoor fun during the cold months! Going ice skating, sledding, or snow tubing is always fun. Just remember to dress warm! If you really want to spice it up, check out an outdoor jacuzzi (YES during the winter), you’d be surprised at how warm you’ll feel! Check out this location if you want to have some water fun in the water!
3. Rooftop bars are so much fun during the cold months! You get to enjoy the city’s view without feeling the cold air from outside. Most rooftop bars are well heated so you’ll never have to worry about being cold. Check out NYC’s best rooftop bars here.
4. An art or painting class is always fun, even if you’re not “artsy.” Most places now allow you to bring your own booze or wine, so you don’t have to worry about spending extra cash! The Back Room in NYC is a cool spot that serves cocktails in teacups, Asian treats, and wine tasting while you paint. Check out the sale that they have on tickets here.
5. NY is known for their beautiful botanical gardens across the boroughs. While most people may go during the summer season, it’s still open during the winter for those who want to get in touch with nature. Check out the winter schedules here.