Can’t Be Serious! 11 Y.O SONIC Drive-In Customers Found ECSTASY in Their Kid’s Meal [VIDEO]

Sonic Drive in

Photo credit – By Ken Wolter/Shutter stock



As an 11-year-old was opening a hamburger for her 4-year-old brother, a pill dropped out of the packaging. She asked her parents if it was candy and they ended up bringing it to the police, according to a report.

Authorities were able to determine that the pill was ecstasy and luckily the children didn’t take it. Police arrested the Sonic manager and another employee whom both had outstanding warrants for their arrest. A third employee was also arrested.

A Sonic representative sent Yahoo Lifestyle a statement and it notes, that particular location is “owned and operated by an independent franchisee. The substance was discovered and removed. No guests were injured. The franchisee takes guest safety and food safety very seriously. Local police are investigating this incident, and the franchise is cooperating with police in their investigation. Each franchise organization is an independent employer and thus responsible for its own employment-related policies, practices, and decisions.”

The statement also said that the employees were terminated.