Beyoncé's Houston childhood home caught fire on Christmas norning.
According to ABC13, the second floor of the home was “engulfed in flames.” Repsonders recevied a call alerting them of the fire at 2 am. The family who resides at the home escaped in time without any injuries.
“They did a great job. I’m going to say in less than 10 minutes, we had a really good grip on this fire,” District Chief Justin Barnes explained to the news outlet.
“My first thought was they have little children so we came out and there was no indication that there was any tragedy so we watched and prayed for the best,” detailed neighbor Jack May to KHOU 11.
“We have Beyoncé tourists here all the time, it’s bizarre,” he continued. “Oh, I hope [it draws] less people – there’s nothing to see today that you couldn’t see yesterday or six months from now.”