Dr. Dre has reportedly responded to Nicole Young’s petition to get $2 million a month in temporary spousal support.
We previously reported that Young is requesting $2 million as the breakdown of expenses goes as follows:
– Laundry and cleaning: $10,000 a month
– Clothes: $135,000 a month
– Education (tuition and living expenses): $60,000 a month
– Entertainment: $900,000 a month
– Charitable contributions: $125,000 a month
– Mortgage: $100,000 a month
– Telephone, cell phone, e-mail: $20,000 a month
According to TMZ, Dr. Dre said in court documents that he’s been paying her bills for all of her necessities. He shares that Nicole is still living in his Malibu home, in which he said is worth at least $20 million. He also says that his security team provides her with meals from private chefs between three and five times a week, and his business partner covers her AmEx Centurion Black Card which can be anywhere from $150,000-$350,000 a month.
Reportedly, her lawyers have requested $5 million in attorney fees. “This all seems like the wrath of an angry person being exacerbated by opportunistic lawyers,” says Dr. Dre.